Dear ACC racers,
Assetto Corsa Competizione latest PC Hotfixes are out now on Steam!
Refresh your Steam client, download and install the update so you can enjoy it.
- Potential fix for pitlane status and opponent invisibility getting stuck for opponent netcars in certain scenarios
- Added 100Hz legacy option for FFB frequency for older wheels
- Fixed an issue with mouse potentially stealing focus in the MFD and creating a double selection
- Potential fix for compatibility with some older GPUs
- Yellow flagged car on the track map now always shows on top.
- Fix for autoclutch behaviour
- Tweaks for tyre pressure loss and flat spotting
- Fix BMW M6 2021 BOP Spa camber limitations and tyre assignments
- Removed obsolete nickname entry from first-time driver info popup.
- Fixed inconsistent behaviour of steer assist with controllers.
- Fixed AI selecting wrong tyres in wet sessions.
- Fixed skip session function resetting ideal line wetness to fully dry, regardless of the conditions.
- Fixed potential session hang with high number of opponents at Spa.
- Fixed a potential crash scenario in saved games and weekend progression when the AI change setups.
- Corrected Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo engine power at Mount Panorama (IGTC A).
- Added Leaderboard overlay as bindable input.
- HUD: increased maximum range of safe zone (margin) width.
- VR: fixed flickering window in SteamVR when using spectatorScreenMode=0.
Be sure to follow us on our social channel and subscribe our Newsletter to keep updated!