Assetto Corsa Competizione 0.6.2. – Hotfix Live!
For Oculus Rift VR device users: please insert “-vr” in your ACC Startup options via Steam. This workaround helps avoiding performance issues and stuttering.
– Fixed wrong first lap time when start-finish line is crossed before the green light.
– Fixed AI erratic speeds during formation lap.
– Added lumirank update in replay.
– Enabled detailed animations in onboard cameras.
– Added session over message for qualifying/practice.
– Improved AI pace at Monza and Nurburgring.
– Added intermediate solution to run the formation sequence in Multiplayer. Overtakes may happen, but enables controlled formation sequence.
– Fixed protocol mismatch on the rating backend, resulting in wrong data.
– Fixed SA Rating working in Multiplayer.
– Fixed RC Rating preventing data being stored in Multiplayer.
– NOTE: Due to incompabilities with the data, the Rating Profiles will be reset again.
– Fixed end-sequence in Multiplayer: spotter annoucement, checkered flags and so on will now be correctly triggered.
– Fixed formation sequence not starting when the leader is in the pits.
– Fixed rare crash in the Multiplayer server, possibly also crashing connected clients.
– Fixed races not showing time gaps in Multiplayer races.
– Fixed tyres not being correctly selected based on dynamic weather conditions along with the setup.
– Added “Official Test Server” opened for experimental features and testing. See the official support forum.
– Fixed search and password text input issues in VR.